When it comes to repairing a smile, we often want it done quickly and properly. This is where the magic of six-month braces can really be beneficial. Unfortunately, as humans, we cannot all be blessed with perfectly straight teeth. Today we are going to look at six-month braces like the ones offered at Dr. Russo Smile Spa in Baton Rouge. Let’s look at how the process works and who it’s for.
What are Six Month Braces?
Six-month braces is a treatment referred to as short-term orthodontics. Generally, the six-months braces are a clear brace system that, as the name suggests, stay on for six months. The six-month smile braces have the sole intention of straightening crooked front teeth.
What is the Process?
The process involved with six-month braces is quite a simple one; we will now outline the simple process in a few short steps:
- Meet with your dental professional for consultation, if your dentist approves you will soon be ready for the important step.
- This is your next appointment, the big day. This appointment will take about 60 minutes. As you walk out the door, your braces will be on.
- Within a month, you will notice that movement has already begun.
- Between month 1-5 you will notice huge differences, you will have to visit your dentist around 5 times in this time, this will be for brace adjustments.
- At month 6, it’s time to go brace-free. You will now have a beautiful smile for all to see.
As you can see, the process is quick and painless. So if you need a straighter and more beautiful smile, the six-month braces could be exactly what you need.